Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Best Friends Forever(Old)"

damn

wat the fuck do u jump with the buttons dont work !!!

Perry responds:

Z button

Great!

Awesome game man, but...well, heck (not sure where the cursing line is drawn, erring on the side of caution)...i want to write a review saying, "more difficulty!" because i blazed straight through without a problem to level 18...but then i got stuck, haha. how about a helpful tip? i've got 2 by the door, but the last one is stuck beneath it, i'm not sure if i'm just not hitting the jump with the right timing, or if i somehow need to work out a better strategy or something.

i hate to ask for help on puzzlers, cause more than likely i'm overthinking it or something, you'll tell me, and i'll pound my forehead into my keyboard for being such an idiot. anyway. great game!! haha, i also love your previous review replies, i don't think i ever get tired of reading a good burn on someone who doesn't even bother to read the instructions, but complains expecting you to read their complaint, haha. keep up the awesome work, i'd love to see more. i couldn't find a music on/off option, so maybe i missed it, if there just isn't one consider throwing that in the next, it's always a good idea. LOVED IT.

Excellent

Very Great Game. Cant wait to see more

P.S.
How Many Levels are there?

Excellent

Very,Very Good
Lots of Fun
Good puzzles
Music kinda repetitive... get some more music
Other than that Really really good

I am SO diggin the music!