Reviews for "Sonic RPG eps 8"

dang this story gets better and better

Midnightmaren, tank you for the games, i think that something bad happened to you because you did not released the final episode, i would like to play sonic rpg 10 but i think that it is imposible you formed part of my childhood, i am so sad beacause my greatest wish would be not reality, but thanks for the games, movies, when i was 7 or 8 years old i played sonic rpg, it was my favourite game thank you, i will not forget you and like you my youtube channel does not have activity i was drestroyed by the absence of my BEST FRIEND but if you do not finish sonic rpg 10, i would finish what you strated if you let me ;(

The first time i played this game and when i was 6 years old in 2008 or 2009 this game is very good and better than the final fantasy sonic x

Awesome rpg battle!!!!!

Great Episode! Although, your Website Redirects to this Fake Site, with a Seizure inducing Message, or fake Virus shit. xD