Reviews for "NG Calendar submission"

OH MY FREAKING GOOOD!!!

such talent...i...am...wordless...MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingification

Love all the details. Hank's face combined with the tattered vest really brings out that war torn feeling, (and the head-blown-off-dude in the corner helps a little too.) I'm also wondering if you meant for The Auditor (I presume?) in the window look like the necromancer from Castle Crashers.
Either way the little details like that and the cliff face fractures make for a can chock full of kick-assery.

really gewd

detail is well done and i like the extra touch of the guy getting shot in the back. cant wait to see more stuff like this. happy madness day!

Awesome :3

And for people wondering, those aren't teeth, those teeth looking things are keeping his head on as it was ripped off in Madness 5. Anyway, you have awesome talent, cant wait to see more from you!

Rhunyc responds:

lol oh shit... really?

I thought they were teeth. So I drew them as teeth.

xD

Oh well, thanks for the nice words though. :)

ummm...:B

how can a madness guy have teeth, if they can't really talk or even have mouths!
!!!???
GOOD AND AWESOME!

Rhunyc responds:

Lol, good question. Ask Krinkels, cuz I dunno. :D But I'm sure glad they do, cuz they're hella fun to draw. :3

Happy madness day and cheers for the nice review!