Reviews for "Magic Pen"

GREAT

MAKE ANOTHER!
MAKE ANOTHER! :)

Love this game!

I absolutely love this game. It is so hard for me because I suck at drawing the figures. I think it's a great idea for people to learn about physics in a fun way since most people hate science. Just a great idea!!!!!

Awesome!

Love it, It almost reminds me of LittleBigPlanet.

Very cool!

I was very impressed with the physics engine.. I have some SLIGHT experience in trying to recreate a gravity system in flash. Just for that I gave it a 10. I loved the whole scribbly look to the whole thing, one thing that might be cool, is to make the objects less "solid" by giving them the same line-type as.... say.... the ball (I love that pencil-like effect).
I might have an idea for an addition (if you ever plan on making a sequel). Suppose you have different pencil types, for instance the default one to make objects.
Then a brush to make water, in which the objects may float... things like that, different material types with different effects.
Aaaaaanyway, I'm off!

Oh btw, I was playing this at work, and when I was done working at 5, I left my browser open to continue playing the next day. I felt so smart! S-M-R-T!

pretty good