For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "hokuto no ken fighting"

best game on newgrounds

i love it....graphics are good...game plays good..... controls are easy its perfect

wow

one of the best games in newgrounds.
i dont see why it got so low rating
animation- 10
gameplay- 9.5
presenation- 10

ya!!!!!

this was awesome reminds me of sreet fighter

This game works just fine

I've played it elsewhere. I don't know why it is not working here. The game is way better than the score received. It should be in the 4/5 scorezone. Don't misjudge it by your experience here. The graphics and music are spot on. The gameplay is really good as well.

As Kenshiro would always say "Omae wa mo shindeiru." (I couldn't resist). Kudos to the author. This game is the "bees knees."

Wow I really suck at this game but its actually cool.Btwn how can i do combo attacks just like the other enemies.