Reviews for "hokuto no ken fighting"

suked

wouldnt work so i give it a 0

flashkof responds:

I have fixed the bug control

Gameplay sux

The only thing I can say is the character sprites are good but everthing else sucks

Great Game

Couldn't play it from here, but it's a really cool game.

Glitchy Demo, But Still Great Fighting Game

I was not the least bit able to play this game from the Newgrounds site, but when I went to the author's site I was able to play the demo there. Despite that, this is a very well developed game with a solid list of moves for each character, a training mode, and even the ability to change your key defaults, which is necessary since the main setup is utter shit. The only other problem I encountered was executing Fury moves in arcade mode--the game doesn't say how to do that.

AWESOME

this game is friggin awesome a wide variety of characters alot of special moves controls are hard to get your head around.. this should be the number 1 and most popular fighting game. fat and mean your comps phail mine loads just fine.