Reviews for "hokuto no ken fighting"

10/10

awesome!

That was bad ass!

the next best thing to the PS2 version since they are hard to find.

hokuto awesomenes

loved it but the original is better but still butsome bugs that grinded my gears was the if jagi stands back to back with rei and his fury you get sucked in to it >:(

controls

dude i would play it but the controls are really bad if you made the arrow keys to move it would make more sense i gave this zero cause the buttons are hard to reach when useing f and s and the attack keys togeather

flashkof responds:

I choose this control for 2 players, you can change the commands in the key configuration !!!!

its good

but i keep freaking lose aww but its tight ok man 10/10 and great graphicesand color lookes really good man