For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "hokuto no ken fighting"

good no good

its good gsme...but i've a trouble with "sdfe" why not "asdw"??? and too much loading.. :P

is really the velociti of the anime

i reallly likit the history the music was cool. really a good work. more movement please. any way 10/10 5/5

GOOD GAME

i use goku everytime this game got good graphics and good combos and move nice game dude

YOU WA SHOCK...sort of

it's good to see some FOTNS on newgrounds. this is one of the best flash recreations i've played on here. my only complaint is that button config is to close together. other than that it's well made, keep up the good work.

Sweet!

Goku's really fun to use. I really don't like the whole E,S,D,F thing, but once you get used to the tranistion then it's fine. I eventually got it down pretty tight.