Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

Fantastic!

The animation was nice, the character design was lovely and the plot was very gentle and pleasing, as was the music.

It made me smile - i loved it!

buntastic!

it was just plain beautiful ^__^

GRETA!

DESERVES COMPLETELY THE DAILY FEATURING AWARD...OK THAT 70% OF THE BEAUTINESS OF THIS MOVIE IS BECAUSE OF THE SONG,BUT IT WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT THE ANIMATION.....EXCELENTE JOB!5/5 AND 10/10

Claps for you.

That was really good! I liked it =]

Woah....

I've been a fan of AD since #1. I've seen the slow evolution of the animation, it still retains the wobbly background which is a unique characteristic of the AD series. It sure took a lot longer than usual, but I don't care, the animation finally got out and tickled the minds of thousands. Keep working guys! We still appreciate your work! :)