Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

FINALLY!!!

Wow, It took a while, (not as long as PK4's gonna take;) but like the other installments in the series, this flash movie rocks. the graphics retain the perfect animated balance that the series is known for. The music was neat. Not my style, but still pretty cool. see you at your next animation.....or.... game.

Super Flash, Bro! (lame but w/e)

Pretty amusing flash. Very calm energy came out at me in this Flash. Your friend Joanna made a pretty smooth and sweet song as well. I liked your Dr.Katz styled drawings. How exactly did you do that? Did you have to redraw them three times each and make it a movie clip? I R n00b lawl.

All in all, was a pretty smooth relaxing time. Thanks.

Very nice.

I am not really sure why people are saying that your selection of music is depressing. I thought it was rather relaxing.

I love the animation. Simple-ish, yet, very effective. The entire time, I was reminded about my hikes in the Rockies. This flash was very tranquil. Thank you for relaxing me.

beautiful

so convensing

Felt relaxing somehow

I always had some sort of desire to go exploring with a freind like that, its just to beautiful, but I would definitely need background music along the lines of that man, although it was a bit depressing at some points ...

Ok Now to review

This entire series started out as an experiment right? Well looks like it's its on series now right! This animation was really well done, like some one stated it had the whole Ed Edd and Eddy thing going on where the lines never stayed the same, but unlike the hectic feeling that show had, yours was much more calmer.

Speaking of calm, your entire animation was pretty chilled out, however I would have tried for a bit less depressing song. It wasn't a really bad choice, but it wasn't that good of one either.

Your story was pretty cool, mostly cause I like that sort of thing so yeah my opinion is bias but it is a review right? haha. However, did they really travel all that distance just for the scenery? That map the red dude had, it had an X on it a couple times, there should have been something at the end of it man, something meaningful. But the scenery ending was pretty good too.

I really enjoyed watching it, your new style is really awesome, can't wait for Day 9!

Sneakz, the NEW King of Reviewers