Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

alright...

Well now, lets get down to business. The animation style is something we haven't quiet had lately on new grounds, the idea is very nice and really soothing i thought it was quiet nice. but the little thing that lost you one star is "the Music"
I really dident like the music much, although it was kind of pleasant. but then came the "don't let the fire burn the gasoline" heh heh. :D what was that all about. i don't know if you just recorded some one sining but it could of been better...
i liked the worm (or caterpillar) at the start, i thought it was quite cute!

I look froward to seeing more of these type of animations. good work 9/10 star.

red rabbits grown up....

it was deffinatly interesting, especially looking at the way the characters have evolved over the series - shame to see red rabbits light heartedness go out of the window though ¬_¬
as always, the animation was excellent, similar to AD7's...but somethings different and I couldnt put my finger on it.
The music was cool, that girl has a brilliant voice - didnt help my hangover though >_<
maybe worth the wait, but I hope you're not still planning on finishing these afer Another day 10, I'd hate to see this moving series come to an end.
Keep it up dim.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Red Rabbit has always been the more grown up one

Very nice ^_^

Of course ten I love the animatoin and the painting the rabbit done and WELL DONE ON THE MUSIC! IT WAS LOVELY ^_~. Make more of these and I'll be looking forward on seeing them! Great work I love everything and the music was the best for me and the animatoin. I wanna watch it again and again and again and again and...... 50 MORE AGAINNS! lol

Really great!

It was a really relaxing and soft video. I liked it very well.

Thanks

GRETA!

DESERVES COMPLETELY THE DAILY FEATURING AWARD...OK THAT 70% OF THE BEAUTINESS OF THIS MOVIE IS BECAUSE OF THE SONG,BUT IT WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT THE ANIMATION.....EXCELENTE JOB!5/5 AND 10/10