Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

wonderful!

i just love it. the animation, music, everything was so well made. and i can just see the personalities of both rabbits, the red being ambitious and hard-working, the blue being easy-going and friendly. he just wants to slow-down and watch the world as it goes. and its just so lovely how such good friends they are and what adventures they have. and i like the hint of society you sneaked in there, the piece of litter in the river. it touches a bit on our world, and how it may effect those two. but overall, a spectacular job, and ultimately wonderful!

Cute and very well animated. :D

Only thing is when I focused on the wavy lines it kinda made me sick. D: But I still love watching these movies because they're always entertaining and wonderful.

wow!

You should join the Newgrounds gang for this animation.Luved it.

Wonderfully animated

I am most impressed in the way that you animated this flash. The choice of music also complemented it as well. Great job.

Beautiful