Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

Felt... nostalgic in a way.

This reminded me the days when I used to venture out exploring with my friends and camping. Felt totally immersed and lot myself in the animation, and the mellow music sucked me in even more. I was watching this with my mouth open, gazing upon Blue and Red, trying to bring myself in their world. It felt nostalgic and it also felt like a dream...

I'de never buy a Joanna Barrow CD

Good animation, I didnt watch the whole thing cause I really couldnt stand that acoustic hippy ass, gag me with a spoon, love equality music. Im sure if there was a hell this would be the song I'de be listening to, for all eternity when I die I die.

Neat

I love the crayon-esque presentation, it helped keep up with the sweet adorable tone this series carries! I actually love this episode in paticular for its undertone and inspired music selection. Although, it is a step off the ladder of the norm around here, but I think thats refreshing. As alawys, the animation is of the upmost quality.

uhhhh

good animation but it was the epitome of lame... music was pretty dry as well...

okay

well your flash skills are good but i felt that it had no real point to it. Makes me feel like i wasted my time. But very good. If a bit strange.