Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

very nice...almost put me to sleep

and also... not another chain mail...please no, the teddy one was more than i could handle>.<

two thumbs up!

it was a friendly video with soothing music. I also love the art.

Nice!

This was very... very... good, as allways! I like it!!! :3

Haha!

Really cute. My brother loves SFB!

good animation

but i agree with some of the other reviews, the music didn't fit at all, i see your trying to tel a story witht he music..but the story sequence... wel it didn't feel quite right, not claiming to be a good music vid animator or nethink, urs r prolly beter than myne, but it seemed like you where jst animating a story that wuld usually have sound but replacing it with a song that doesn't fit and gets annoying. good animation and style tho, the story telling and the music is what you need to work on... i do 2 :) so good luck and hope u do well