Reviews for "Another Day Eight"

nice to see something innocent for a change

joanna has a beautiful voice, will be looking out for her in the future

fantastic animation, great attention to detail!

very impressed.....now make another decline of gaming, lol, sorry, just love em

Awwwwwww

I almost want to cry
Great all around...well the music was a little hokey
But it's a flash vid
it's ok

hey....

seems our moment of fame is almost over. and i didnt get to say how great i thought this was.

Finally ready to review! :D

Whew, I had to watch it a number of times to feel like I was ready to tackle this one. Let's go through the things that I thought made this a quality piece first eh?

Firstly, I really liked the limited palette of this scenery. It's quite easy to stay focused on the characters given that Blue and Red Rabbit are each totally loyal to one of the three CMYK primaries. I know that their colors were established through past episodes, but that actually has me wondering about side "characters" such as the bird family that walks by - were they supposed to be a focal point, or just scenery? My money was on scenery because you have them colored generally the same as their surroundings.

The wavy linework is hypnotic as usual, too, though it felt to me like it was a lot more standardized this time around. What I mean by that is, it felt more like there was a consistent system in place for animating your sceney lines, whereas in previous AD toons it felt more like you went scene by scene and went about it individually. I could be wrong of course, but that's how I figured it.

Incidentally I watched the cartoon every time with headphones on, and one thing that was a little too strident for me was the balance in the music between instruments and vocals.

Great job Dim! I'm thrilled you finally got it done, nearly a year after the last time I asked you about it haha :D

Glad the Series Saw Another Day

It was a great, calm, soothing toon as the series is known for. Keep up the great work. You guys are the best.