Reviews for "Madness RPG for your PSP"

Level 30554 Lol

I wonder if you people used the mouse instead of the keyboard :P
Simple: Press the Tab button sometimes to select the button (Sleep, Study) that you want and then hold the Enter button.
Just get some intelligence and then work. When you get enough money, use the above trick and select Work Out. If you get bored of having your finger on the Enter button, just put something on it. After some minutes your level and strength will get over 10000!

same thing i do.

Int:1420
Xp:0
Level:1043

Name: Sigma.

=) theres a point when you need no sleep at all, and you get one level for each "Work out" click, and you get healt:100 for this...

i got more than a million of money... and then i got bored...

nice though... but pointless.

plazma1 responds:

pointless and small. my PC version will be available maybe tomorrow, if im bothered to work on it.

Nice idea

I liked how you attemepted this game, keep it up, more animation could do alot.

plazma1 responds:

yeah but i tried to fit in sleep animation and work animation and that stuff but the total size was then 50kb, and it won't fit on a psp then.

Great game.

I really liked this game,with all the stats and whatever.
You could make a save and load option,it really helps,and people would really like that.As someone else said,try making some goals and stuff,like something to do with levels,and money goals and items and so on.
I liked the graphics a lot.
And the gameplay,its kinda addictive,in a good way.
I hope you make a second one.
Nice game.

plazma1 responds:

This is the PSP version. i am making a PC version with a lot of things you can do.

Pretty nice, but missing something big.

I really like the idea, and I myself have tried to make some games just for the psp, but...it an rpg right? You can't fight...?

plazma1 responds:

well if it were 1kb bigger it won't on PSP so it would of taken like 100kb for a fight thing. Sorry