Reviews for "Pixel Monster"

doisalhnfkd

Hehe it was funny when that dude licked the other dude lmao.

Hot banana mush

What the person below me said is so true. This is better than most crap that is on the frontpage. I also don't get why this only has ~1600 views.
5/5 and 10/10.

keep up the good work

i don't know what to say about this because I don't understand why this hasn't become more popular. It's a lot funnier than some of the stuff that they have on the front page. Isn't this what flash fans are looking for? Anyway, good job on the animation and humor. It wasn't too long or too short. Maybe the ending could have been a little longer (when he eats the banana mush) to add more emphasis to the ending.

That was ahhhhh...... wow.

I thought it was great, but at the end I felt really bad for him, like... really bad. Anyways, it really good i liked it a lot. More, more, more.

I couldn't stand watching it all

Seriously, there was just talking and no real animation.

On a side not; I thought the monster was a bird at first.