Reviews for "Wrath ofShadow ep. 6.2"

Whao!!

Anothor great Wrath Of Shadow movie. You are great. No getting me wrong here.

Shi-Gu responds:

Thankyou so much, glad you like it

YYEESSSSS!!!!!1

It was a long wait, but it was worth it. Pat yourself on the back. You've earned it.

Thanks ^^

Keep them coming, it's getting a lot better! 10/10

i was most impressed with the movie, but there was a problem at the title screen, you can't press play movie because it's broken. the scene select button worked for me and i cliked on the first one. that's ok just check it next time. anyway the movie was a hit or excellent movie. i wonder when we'll see shadow in his own episode?

5 for this movie!

Shi-Gu responds:

Thankyou so much for all, next episode will be SHADOW ONLY!!!

Great work!

This was an amazing animation, but here are two things you should know:
1: If it's about Shadow, use Shadow.
2: The spelling had flaws at numerous points throughout the animation.

But apart from that, perfect!

Shi-Gu responds:

Hey, the misspelings is something Ip'm trying to do my best but I really use shadow, but he didn't appeared this episodes, he appears in so much before this and he will have his own episodes later

MAN THAT'S GREAT!

Really, keep em coming. I love this series. Too bad X couldn't make an appearance. Oh well. I can't wait to see the rest. You have to send those kickass remixes. Awesome work.

Shi-Gu responds:

Well, at this point of Megaman Zero Series X is alrady death, so I couldn't do much for it, but I think it would be nice too