Reviews for "Just a Pilot - Episode 4"

hmmmm

give you a 6 for animation and ideas but it was really boring my attention span isnt long enough to watch tht i got to the part where the monkey attacks

not bad

the voice accting sucks though

FunnySatisfaction

He got an Australian accent -_-
Anyways try to add more fbf than just tweening everything, otherwise it looks lazy and rushed. Also the easing isnt very smooth. Try to do something with colours also. Other than that the story was ok, im not really into this kind of humor but for people who like that type, then i think theyd enjoy this. Good job, keep improving.

Koalafish responds:

lol, we'll do one episode with just fbf, no tweening at all and colour and it will look RETARDED!

not funny

i wasted my life watching this