Reviews for "Just a Pilot - Episode 4"

Funny

when I could understand what the characters where saying

Graphics: 85/100
Your graphics where good, clean and crisp. However, I thought the movie would look better if you did the whole thing in color. Apart from that there is really not much more one could do to improve the graphics.

Audio: 65/100
Your audio on the over hand could use a lot of improvement. First the voices talked a just a tad bit fast, and make it hard, at least for me whom is not use to the Australian "accent," to understand. So, next time slow it down just a tab bit. Second, the recording is not clear, and is fuzzy. Third, the sound effects are crisper and do not need to be as loud as the voices; because in the movie they were actually louder then the voices. Otherwise, the sound was in sink and the sound effects where put to good use.

Storyline: 75/100
Not bad for a comedy, not exactly my kind of comedy, but I could follow the story line along.

Humor: 90/100
You had some pretty funny stuff. However, some of the jokes one could see coming, but overall pretty good.

Replay value: 90/100
To listen to the jokes again I would watch this a couple of times. One thing that could have made this better is have an easter egg in there somewhere and announce it to your viewers that somewhere there is an easter egg in the movie.

Overall score: 405/500 = 81/100
I gave you a 4/5

Very nice I liked enough to where I am going to have to watch your other stuff. If you can find a way to improve the sound quality you would have a solid nine star flash, which from me is hard to get.

Koalafish responds:

Cheers for the review. About the audio, we got a new microphone which is alot better so the future episodes would have a better sound quality.

teh voices, dude, teh voices

they suck..you should work on sound

hmmmm

give you a 6 for animation and ideas but it was really boring my attention span isnt long enough to watch tht i got to the part where the monkey attacks

great spoofs

id probably give this a ten...but i am too young to live in black and white, can we get colored? ha! sorry that sounded like a great anti racism thing, im writing that down. funny and great story! you are really good.

Not the best...

I couldent understand anything.Everyone was speaking way too fast and hey were speaking all together.I couldent understand what the people were saying ether.You should get a new and better mic.But overall it was good,The animation was good,But the sounds were bad.