Reviews for "The Roslin Station"

loooooool

seriesly u scared the shit ottaf me i was walking and walking i went to the labs and said iknow there will be a monster or a zombie or something !!!! then sudenly the creppy music stopped i waked out to the jungle the a sniper toke me out i was waring headsets and the sound was 100% !!!!!!!!!! it made jump ottaf the chair loooooooooooooooooooool !

Amazing!

Dude this is a really great peice of work for a first timer. It definitely captures the feel of lost. I dig that you used the score from the show, but you focused on mostly the most intense bits of background music (at least in what I played so far). As you update that I'd suggest more work on the music. Try and work in some of the slower parts of the score build into the louder intense bits.

danomano65 responds:

i decided there is going to simply be a sequel that starts at the end and u have the choice to go right.

HELP

I can explore the whole island... I've always shot by the sniper...... what could i do to explore the island?

GEEZ!

Pretty cool. I found myself getting into it, and I couldn't really explain why. Good job! ^.^

woot!

im a fan and this game is great. the seson finally gonna be great!!!