Reviews for "The Roslin Station"

=S, I'm an idiot, got any hints?

I am one of these people who are obbsessed with Lost, but I'm also one of the rare types of people who are completely pathetic when it comes to these types of games. I managed to get to the Roslin Station, and so far it was very interesting, but after that, I didn't get a single thing, I went inside the Station, and thats as far as I got without being stuck, and the other reveiws are saying how the ending is good, can you give me a little bit of hint on what to do next?

danomano65 responds:

turn on the lights.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED PLEASE!

AGAIN! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE WON! OK? I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONCIBLE, AS I WROTA A DISCLAIMER!

so the guy made clones of himself that could reproduce asexually? and im assuming one of them shot me? and he then killed himself because he was done killing himself?

Hmm, not bad

It showed promise. I think however that you could do a lot more with the images you've acquired, make some actual puzzles or something.

Also, with a show like Lost, you need to make the setting more self-contained, any references to the show, or to theories regarding the show (e.g. - nanotechnology) could be invalidated at any time. In fact I believe the Abrams or Lindelof refuted nanotechnology in one of their podcasts.

Entertaining though.

man why does everything need a topic..

it was pretty straight forward. I got lost ALOT, but nothing really happens. At least not for me, until I got to teh tower and something shot me. I don't really get that part, was I supposed to get shot? It just showed the credits afterwards.

That's it?

From the other's review, i was expecting something dramatic... Man, am i disappointed.