Reviews for "The Roslin Station"

Woah

That shit me up abit lol
But as a die hard fan of LOST i have to say that rocked, although the spider was unneccecary! lol

Cant wait for the update

More LOST things all you people?

I love Lost.

Awesome job man. You really did a great job on the pictures. The whole time I was just like "Woaaah. It looks like it's really part of the show." The way you put the station logo in, it just looked so smooth and in place.

Also, the story makes perfect sense. For all of the people who finish it and are confused, thinking it's just random, it does make sense. Read the journals.

I think the best part of this game was how the story was held together. It was a very interesting twist. Once I had figured it out, I was just like "Wow.. That's crazy." I really liked the detail you put into it. One of my only complaints is that 'write' is spelled incorrectly in one of the journals.

One more thing. A question for the author:
Did the backgammon set intentionally have reference to the numbers? If so, could you explain to me the entire reference?

danomano65 responds:

a lot of the interior pictures were simply googled. most of the numbers are coincidence, which makes it that much more important. I loved being surprised by them. When u first come out of the pipes, there's a pipe with 42 scratched into it. it's awesome. most of the time the show has numbers in there just as reference to the mystical properties they hold. there's a 16 on the air plane as well. I'm so glad u understood and loved it. I was really excited about the LOST fans looking at this. I'm excited to make another one.

good

I have watched LOST and this was kinda creepy game i got scrared when the sniper shot me

creepy

I enjoyed your game. The notes were creepy, but exciting. Wish there was a little more to it, and possibly a way to make mistakes, or not. Either way good job.

*lol*