Reviews for "The Roslin Station"

Great!

The design was terrific, the art was wonderful and the game was overall fun to play with.

It's challenging, but that's how I like it!

Great job!

nice

scared the crap out of myself when iw as shot :p
hope its not needed to be shot but its realy wel made
5/5 and 9/10 man for scarring the crap out of me :D

danomano65 responds:

haha. glad you liked it.

Bravo..

well done, it'd be great to make a puzzle game to this effect similar to myst instead of just a observational walkthrough IMO. and LOL to the response "I'm not your guy, buddy.".....Im not your buddy, friend!

Well...

Let me just say that the notion of a sequel is what made this a 9 instead of a four; you left a good deal unexplained, which is very-much so in the mood of Lost, however, eventually explaining it is *also* in the mood of Lost; bringing up questions to which there are no answers is an easy-out of a mystery story. Real glad to hear of a sequel! Make it good! ;)

Now, more about the game itself; the photos were good; they really set the theme well. The game play needed more... options. Also a slower build up for the information. Those are the main complaints; I bet I would have loved this if the mystery would have built up further. The sounds, the way they were used, and when and where you cut/started the music was *great*. 10/10 for the sound.

Can't wait to see the next installment. My only question: will you have a "Previously, on the Roslin Station"? ;)

danomano65 responds:

lol
no. because the sequel is called The ATLAS STATION. just starts right before u choose to go the direction to get shot.
in other words, u are given the chance to change ur destiny.

Ok, nice game but...

...I'm not really sure if i finished it correctly, was the ending the bit outside near the tower, because that was kind of like just KABLAM over. Anyway awesome game, neat little storyline too, my only real objection was that some of the arrows were a tad tricky to see.