Reviews for "The Roslin Station"

confused.........

Great job and excellent photography but i'm a little confused about the ending. Is there any other possibility besides death. I doubt you tell me seeing as how the mystery is part of the shows draw but kudo's on the game.

danomano65 responds:

if you read all the notes, there's only one guy out there shooting people, and only a certain kinda of people.

Holy Shit Dude

Man that ending near fucking killed me. But i dont get it, I didn't see that much, i read the journal about the rebirthing and the one in the hallway and then i walked outside and BAM! I'm not sure if i missed anything, but what i saw was awesome. Great job!

almost scared

i was half asleep and really relaxed, so that didn't scare me. it probably would;ve if i wasn't so tired.

Scary *shakes*

Suspensful and *shakes* ......

Zuper cool!