Reviews for "The Roslin Station"

Meh.

it was pretty cool, a little suspensful, but it was pointless. who am I? why am I exploring this place, and why did I just get shot? answer those 3 questions and this is a 7 or 8.

but I do have a bone to pick with the voters. why would you vote fucians review useless? he gave it a one. ok, but at least he explained why, and gave a bit of advice on how to make it better. a useless review would be one where he goes. "this is crap." that's useless...

wow nice

dude the end scared meh 2 XD nice game.

I love LOST

LOST is great and I must admit this was awesome. It just wasn't very interactive. You just kinda click on arrows, go places and read notes. The ending was great an unexpected, but sorta too spontaneous. You should really, REALLY make a sequel to this though that continues the story, but also has some little puzzles in there to add to the interactivity.

Crap!

The ending scared me XD. Cool game man, it kept me in suspense the whole time. The music had a large part in that, very nice pictures as well.

hate this

i seriously hate these random click on things and find ur way around without any story base whatsoever. First you have to get your player involved in the game as if "why do i want to play this crap". Next create a storyline for where the game will follow instead of " hey find the random to click on and further the picture that means nothing". This needs lots of work to become a decent game