Reviews for "The Roslin Station"

Tough to review...

Barring the fact that I'm not a LOST fan (I think it's a cool concept, but too ridiculous and poorly written to justify the following), this game is just hard to get into.

To make it more appealing/welcoming to non-LOST fans, you could start with a brief introduction via voice-over or text. Just give us a little background, or, at the very least, help us identify with our character a little bit.

The Photoshopping is... Average. The seams need a little blur, which you could justify by having just been in a plane crash. Also, the composition is very much in the vein of 'WTF?' The sheep spraypainted with the number '23' were a little much, and everything not in the original shots sticks out like a sore thumb. But I can't click them!

Additionally, the navigation is confusing as hell - try to limit it to two, maybe three arrows, or give us clear paths. Otherwise we just click at random, without a clue as to where we should go.

A valiant first effort, Sir, but it's just too much of an homage to LOST for me to really judge fairly. Maybe if I were a fan of the show I'd have been a bit more familiar with what the hell was going on, but as it stands right now, I need more. More storytelling, more background, more introduction. Toss in an interface that... Well, doesn't exist, and I'm as lost as the protagonists of the show.

danomano65 responds:

well. im glad u got the part where it was a homage to LOST... because um (as i have an aneurysm) that's what it is. i'd say it's ur turn to make a flash buddy.

Great

I really enjoyed the concept of exploring and finding out about the area through one persons point of view. I would have liked some puzzle elements, like maybe having to passwords to open a door and such things. I didn't entirely understand why it ended like that, obviously I won't go into it so I don't ruin it for other people. Other than that I think it's a great game and I'll look forward to the sequel :D

whats the point alls it does is shoots you

i got shot ..............no i got shot for real

Haha shit

Hahah shit the game was not well made or anything but i suppose the ending what the thing of it and it wAS good u guys said i got scared by the gun so i thougt it wud be the1 on the table :D rly good ending

amazing. i love LOST so friggen much. This is so real. Before i read the authors comments i thought this game was made by the guys that made lost as like a extra or somthing. Honestly! Great job