Reviews for "DJ Runaway - Acid Stab"

wowi ^^

hiya, great use of sounds there ^__^ im luv'n it
but by far im still addicted to ur "together"'s intro...>.< still hooked

keep it up! n can u spare sum tips as to wat sounds r for techno? (name of sounds?) cant find any >.>

great job! will send tell frens bout this party dj

cheerios~

DJRunaway responds:

The main lead synth is actually the same as the Together synth; my own costumized Saw (3xOsc), so the sound usage is... familiar ;) Anyway, here are some techno sounds:
- Saw
- Raw
- Trance Synths (Sytrus)
- and ofcourse, my own, home-made kick :) ;)

Thanks for the review man!

Wow.... Amazing...

This is one of your best tracks ever... I love the sound of it all! Great melodies and great clarity! Stereo effects are very neat too! The diversity is great.. This isn't a track that makes you bored! Yeah, you rule..

Overall: AMAZING TRACK! So professionak; one of your best! (I think Heaven Awaits is your best... Yeah.. I think.. hmmm.. Yeah.. Well.. It's not your best.. but I like it just.. sooo much :P)..

See ya,
R

P.S Reageer even op m'n mail, wil je? =P

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, thanks buddy :) I really feel honored that you think it's one of my best; I was hoping for positive feedback, but this is just great :D! I tried to make it as diverse as possible (hence the 0:46-1:00 pre-chorus chorus)... But Heaven Awaits just has great atmosphere... Thanks for the review man!

PS. I will

omfg

i actually reviewed the wrong song???? omg im so stupid my review is at interlude 3 so read it XD ps je wist tog dat dit mn 2e account is? ohy34h ;) :P

^^

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks for the review mate! I think this doesn't get much reviews because it isn't in the top 5 :P Anyways, <3 yar review!

Thanks, greetz,

Nice DnB

I can hear the compression stuff XD too bad for all ppls on ng but good for me:P the melody is great very sufisticated(hoe veel spelfouten tot nu toe? XD) tnx for sending me the zip. bassline and well everyting is good so.... 5's yay ^_^

DJRunaway responds:

:D Thanks alot man. Compression? Yer, it's 128 kbps... The version I send to friends is 160 kbps and the album version is 14 hZ (27 mb filesize, :|) Fruity Loops only renders to 360, so advanced rendering was really in place here :) Anyway, your welcome for the .zip of the pre-version, I hope you learn stuff from it :) Thanks for the review and your vote!