Reviews for "DJ Runaway - Acid Stab"

deserves to at least get a gold

nice, one of the few techno beats on this portal that has that little something thats just the right wavelength as me and really does it for me.
sounds weird perhaps but thats the only way i can explain it.

DJRunaway responds:

Hahha, thanks man! It's supposed to sound weird :D So thanks for the compliment! *blush*

There is no such big assessment ! LOL

It is a pity that there is no assessment 12
because i want exactly give that.

12/10

^_^

... sorry for my ENG

DJRunaway responds:

:D Hahaha, your english is good... Atleast as good as mine :)

Thanks for the compliment/review :)

wow.

Well, I was going to review Distorted Reality, but then I clicked on this one... They're both great tracks, but this one's got much more "oomph" to it. This is one of the best tracks I've heard on the AP, and I've listened to quite a few in my relatively short time here. Awesome work.

DJRunaway responds:

*BLUSHBLUSHBLUSH!* Thanks for the review man! I saw your song on the fp some time ago... congratz! I'm diggin' your musical style and I advice everyone who reads this to listen to attemptedperfection's music; it's really cool!

Hmm..

I, rather simply, loved that song. Can you please send me a copy of it some time so I can go to the gvt building and get a marriage certificate?
This song, nearly(sorry) perfectly incorporates, basically all I love about techno. It has an excellent bassline that rolls and flows well with the song acting as powerful undertone that you even let take over the song at certain points, GJ!!!!
It also has quite a few excellent fx's such as that saw... you did amazingly making the melody and the bassline cooperate to make this song flow.
I also really enjoyed the calmer parts, they really enhanced the songs "power" to rise and fall and draws attention to the... empowering? feeling of the song's melody.
The "hits", drum bursts and semiconstant beat, also had a seemingly strong connection to the flow of the song.
Hmm... umm... Oh the reverb(?) added a lot of depth if that was what you used, it made everything, basically, unite in a way.
Uh... I think I might maybe possibly have heard a little distortion, I could be crazy..

So basically, amazing song, wow.
Enjoy!

-Jim

P.S. I could review more lemme know if you want me to.. I dunno if you use them or anything xD

DJRunaway responds:

Wow... That touched my heart man :D I'm a bassist and I really did my best on the bassline... And indeed, it's possible you heard some distortion :) I added some at certain parts to give the song some overdrive :) I really love your reviewing style, really, so if you'de like to review some more... Please :)! "Together", "You Know It" and "Hello World" are some newer, better songs... *hint hint hint* ;)

Damn

I really loved the way you peiced it together. i use acid 5.0, have you ever used it, and if so, do you still like fruity better, because alot of people are tellin me that they dont like it.

i would like to know what sounds you used, if you feel like tellin me, and possibly what synthesizer you use. i use roland fantom xa, alot of the sounds u used, i thin ki might have.

maybe if your up to it, you can pay me quid pro quo and review my shit. it would be much appreciated.

PEACE!

DJRunaway responds:

I've never used Acid (except 1 time, I thought it was...weird), so I can't really give a good opinion about that... I used a costumized Saw, the same I also used in "Together". I never really used hardware, but I wish I had sum... I'm jalous ;) Anyway, I will listen to your songs (only 1 so far, so that's quite ok;)

Peace,