Reviews for "DJ Runaway - Acid Stab"

Soo cool

this thing is very fun i listen to it all the time on my ipod i know u did a great job on it so keep it up!

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks alot man :)! You puttin it on your ipod is a great compliment :)

amazing!

i was checking out your stuff after watching Timefight. i'm sure glad i did. this song has "boss battle" written all over it!

acid stab is one of the best songs i've heard on the audio portal, and that's saying something, with the comptetition from paragon and all them.

i use FL Studio 5 as well, but i'm nowhere near as good as you. the rhythm in this flows perfectly throughout the song, and that calm part in the middle-ish ties it all up, perfectly, by helping to emphasize the more hard-core parts in the rest of the song.

i'm definitely downloading this. and i'm gonna check all your stuff out (: amazing.

DJRunaway responds:

Omfg, thanks for that godly written review man :) Reviews like these keep me goin' on :D I can give ya some tips :) Just add me on MSN ! :D

Great!

You never cease to amaze me! Keep it up! <3

Hahaha, thanks man :D I'll listen 2 your songs ASAP :D

10's whaaaa?

What can I say? This shit jams out. All 10's for you mister...and I NEVER give all tens.

Good sound production, fantastic arrangement and very creative and powerful lead. I think the strength of this song, however, is in the bassline. That shit rides. All around--you nailed it. Fucking hell ya

Peace,
LL

DJRunaway responds:

Thanks man :D That's kinda positive ... hehe ;) The bassline was the first thing I made in this song; it's the frame :)

Thanks!

holly

man as i can see it took u a wile to get this good lol but omg this has to be the best song of newgrounds by far and what program do u use i m lookin in to buy one and i need a very good 1 and this is amamzing you jsut rock everything man like if it was was me u r better than paragonx9 like this song is like the future of music if i dont see this go dimond ill cry it amazing and thats all i have to say like this has soo manny beats this amazing beat gonna be in a flash for me when i get ral real good soo kepp up the nice nice work dj cant wait till out next song to come out and i hope its alot better than this but i dont think nothing can beat this its gonna be on top for every good luck on next song cant wait again and i m a big big big big big fan of your music even your old old music lol but keep it up ..... i suck lol but yeah ... long long review longest ive wrote .

pyro-dj

DJRunaway responds:

I use Fruity Loops Studio 5.0 :) It's nice, never gets old and is so incredibly powerful (once you kinda... wasted 4 years of your life on skipping school to mess around with fruity loops...) Omfg, better then Paragon :| That counts as a compliment in the AP ;) Hehehe, it still isn't diamond though. Damn :| Future of music...? Sounds something I can finaly make money with (to buy equiptment and get 700 albums pressed!!!!) ;):) Thanks for the very long and cool review :)