Reviews for "IndestructoTank A.E."

Excellent remake, but...

First, I loved IndestructoTank 1 and 2. So much fun, and A.E. does not disappoint. The improved graphics are great and the gameplay is still addictive. The standard mode is devilishly hard, making it a good challenge.

But... the gameplay seems to have been tinkered with, and the result leads to less predictability of the spinning of the tank after explosions and making missing much easier. Also, the overkill of planes in the upper levels made the job quite a bit harder. (I know, I know, you DON'T have to upgrade, but it's pretty easy to think you have enough to max out when you don't!)

So if you thought 1 &2 were too easy, and you want a challenge, A.E. is for you. Fun!

great

very good game have to say best IndestructoTank yet

awesome game. although

the screen felt a bit small. other than that it was really good.

great game

fun for hours everyone should try it

IndestructoTank A.E.

I thought it was a great game, very fun and its a very original idea. I also like the frequency system which helps you progress. The only thing I would like is a feature which lets you play with unlimited fuel so its easier to get all the upgrades. I give this a 9/10 but I'll give this a 5/5 too, as everything else is good.