Reviews for "IndestructoTank A.E."

Almost perfect....

The only thing wrong with this game is the fact you can die in mid combo. It's the combination of only collecting your points when you touch the ground and being able to die in mid combo that makes this game a little frustrating. Change one of those aspects and this game would be perfect.

awesome

Add a mute button and improve the homing ones and you got a ten.

But, as it is the music gets annoying and homing missiles are more of a hindrance than a help later in the game because you'll try to land on top of something and one of the homer's missiles will shoot you away from it. I don't know if that's supposed to be a part of the game or not, but you should at least make them dodgeable.

Other than that it's an amazing game, very unique. Keep it up!

i have the exact same problem as wierdo666

"when i open the game the game starts flashing and i can't press on play the doors keep opening" thats what happens to me, its messed up...

omg

sweet

i got 25 combo, but like somebody said earlier....it needs like a siren or alarm so u can know when ur running out of gas