Reviews for "Starfox-At Last My Father Can"

Ever since I was a child, after having defeated the final level of StarFox 64 and then watching the end cinematic, I have always wanted to be able to listen to the music that plays at the very end of the game whenever I wanted. Thank you for making one of my childhood dreams finally come true. You captured toe mood perfectly and brought a tear to my eye, good sir. Please continue to excel beyond all expectations.

Thanks again,
EagleSpectre

Setu-Firestorm responds:

You're very welcome. Thank you! ^_^

Amazing Feel

This song really makes me want to go home right now and beat Starfox 64. You're very talented, keep up the amazing work!

Quite a talent

Video game music tends to have a much less cinematic sound to it than that of a movie soundtrack. Yet you always seem to manage to take a video game track, even one as simple as the starfox 64 victory theme and turn it into an epic cinematic track. this would easily fit the opening or closing of a starfox movie. Funny, just a music track alone makes me wanna sit and animate a starfox movie lol. Well done once again.

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thank you much! ^_^

wow

this is great!!! very nicely done! you should do a super nintendo star fox also!

This is a win

To zgspider: Uhhhh, ok. :-|

Ahem, anyways:
This was awesome. I loved this game a lot.