Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Bomb-A-Bomb"

Cool

Nice game, very challenging. I like how there are bombs you can hit and ones you can't, it adds to the diiffculty since you never know what is going to get hit. Keep up the good work.

a lot of fun

seriously, cool game!

nice

it took me a while but i finished it. great game the levels were well planned and balanced. the only bug is when i set a timed bomb to close to a corner it doesnt explode and the level auto fails me :'( that and some thimes bombs wont reflect off surfaces and get stuck. but these were rare and didnt really effect the game or my enjoyment so meh. great game i loved it cant wait for the sequel. :D i got a bomb coin XD

YOU BASTARD!

YOU DROVE ME MAD WITH YOUR ADDICTING GAME KEPT ME UP FOR 2 HOURS ON LEVEL 33 EVIL SADISTIC PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i sleep now goodnight mummy sleep nowBASTARD!!!!!!

Sorry there. Allowed your game to take me over. Insanely adictive. It did drive me mad for a while though. Sleep is what i need now. or maybe i can pay somebody to click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click and click until they beat level 33 THEN KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<meeheeheeGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!>

BOOM!!!!!!

I just like blowing the crap outta stuff!