- Too static. There is no randomness at all. They all travel in neat little square lines. Very boring. There are such things as circles.
- Seriously. Why would make a bomb game with bombs that shouldn't be blown up? This is stupid.
- No background music? Come on, at least give us one reason to like this game.
- Lol, you definitely have 1337 fire drawing skills.
- I actually like the explosions, but the smoke trail (I guess) is laughable.
- Gray background. 'Nuff said.
- Why don't the bomb explosions leave behind any damage?
- Sometimes the bombs glitch out and stick on the walls
- Hit tests on the blue guys is horrible. I have to click a dozen times before anything happens.
- Level editor?
- Score? High scores would epic too.
- I noticed you mentioned it earlier, but you really need more bombs. Heat seeking bombs, napalm bombs, atomic bombs (spread 8 fireballs instead of 4), bouncing bombs, slow/fast bombs, small bombs (shoot one fireball in one direction, good for pink levels), sidewinder bombs (only 2 fireballs, but they travel in circles, gradually increasing in the radius), et al.
- Bomb selection. 1 thru 0 would select a different bomb, but you still only be able to use one per level.
- Boss levels? It would take, I dunno, 10 fireballs shot off from other littler bombs to kill it, or whatever.
- Cheats or unlockables would be nice.
- Level 19? Really? Cut us some slack, please.
- The bombs look stolen too, or just completely unoriginal.
Overall, very very limited game. No originality, no dynamic motion, very dry graphics, no playback value what-so-ever, and just frankly annoying. I wouldn't mind so much hearing the dunce sound every 5 seconds if there was some damn background music. Honestly, check the audio portal for loops, they won't add too much to your file size.
2/10 because it's been done before and way better if I may say so myself.