Reviews for "OmgLasersPewPew"

maxwell,

this runs really fast. you prolly have a virus or your comp sucks. anyways nice defense game, it got a little hard after a bit and thats good.

mooseisloose responds:

my pc is pretty good..... but i prolly have a lot of viruses.... but then everyone else complains it runs slow =[

Pew pew pew pew pew

Good game :) You could add different kinds of lasers/upgrades for more pew pew pwnage! Oh, and different enemies..

mooseisloose responds:

Next one will have different lasers, different enemies and loads of other stuff I can't think of this early in the morning =p

Nice

I think the this game can really becom somthing. add some upgrades such as a a continuos laser that you need to charge or somthing, or a rocket lancher. The dificluty up made it quite laggy though, I think you did good.

mooseisloose responds:

thanks :) yup all those features are headed for the second game! and yeah the lag sucks ass but i cannot fix it =[

really cool

i thought this game was great, my only complaint is the background music and the fact that it starts to get boring after a while, it would have been cooler with power-ups or more enemies, i apologise if you did put those extras in, i just didn't get that far because of my crappy pc lol.

mooseisloose responds:

lol turn the music off? and no i didnt add those but they are coming in the second game!

PEWPEW!

Okay how do you lower the quality? Hmm i like the name! PEWPEW is like the typical kinda laser sounds stereotyped by movies such as starwars, and i think it's an awesome sound! I would really like to see the newer version with upgrades and all :) Pretty neat i suppose, since its kinda an experimental thing! Right?

mooseisloose responds:

Right! click the quality button in the bottom corner while in-game =]