Reviews for "OmgLasersPewPew"

PEWPEW!

Okay how do you lower the quality? Hmm i like the name! PEWPEW is like the typical kinda laser sounds stereotyped by movies such as starwars, and i think it's an awesome sound! I would really like to see the newer version with upgrades and all :) Pretty neat i suppose, since its kinda an experimental thing! Right?

mooseisloose responds:

Right! click the quality button in the bottom corner while in-game =]

Awesome name

And not much else. This game has very little to it, and performance drops ridiculously once you reach hard mode. Is that your way of making it harder? Most games add more enemies or give them more health..

mooseisloose responds:

lol there are more enemies and they get tougher..... like stated in the description you need to lower the quality as it kinda eats your pc =p

...

Spartan laser?

it's just a laser lol

good.......for a test

yea i sure hope you change this to beta and make a new one (not a sequal).
i really think that your style in this has potential. but please for the grace of god DONT name the next one "OmgLasersPewPew2". i dont mind the name but name it "OmgLasersPewPew ZX" or some thing. I might suggest 1st wave has normal people.
then wave 2 has more. then 3 has people in cars or with guns. but i would really like to see tanks coming at the turret at around wave 30 or so. these are just suggestions so dont take them to harshly.

mooseisloose responds:

this is the kinda review i want! (only maybe with a rating of 7 to motivate me lol)

i will take all of these into account and i was just going to make alienish enemies or enemies with guns... didnt think of cars and tanks! thanks a bundle.... and it was never going to be called omglaserspewpew2 i was just too lazy to think of a name =p

maxwell,

this runs really fast. you prolly have a virus or your comp sucks. anyways nice defense game, it got a little hard after a bit and thats good.

mooseisloose responds:

my pc is pretty good..... but i prolly have a lot of viruses.... but then everyone else complains it runs slow =[