Reviews for "Bombing Mission"

one thing

divide in in levels I can only shoot down 24 at the most per life. Or add some diffucultys or lives orsomething...

cagedlion responds:

It is rather quite easy to win the game. Please see the clue given above.

Addicting

It's very fun but gets pretty repeative, keep on trying.

Pretty cool!

This was actually entertaining! It was simple (in a good way!), but would be muuch better if you'd put more effort into the graphics.. Nice concept! ;D

cagedlion responds:

Thanks! I hope you could complete mission successfully,

Could be a good game, but

There's two major flaws hurting this game right now, the first one is that the ground fire is very hard or most times, impossible to avoid because the fighter moves too slow, and there's not enough time to react when the bullets come on screen. The other issue involves the gun, when I change direction, the bullet changes with me in mid-air, thus making it more difficult to score hits without getting shot.

Fix these two problems and you'll be good.

cagedlion responds:

Please see the clue given below to win the game easily!

to easy

same as cribb good game but if u just fly down and kill everthign on the left u just stay at the lowest row and work up way to easy and way to hard if u go from the top down cool idea for the game just needs more work

giving u a 3 was a good try but im sure u can do better