Reviews for "SRM Transformers 3"

Almost decent

I didn`t like this flash because The flash looked really ugly And the humor was ok, but not that funny. To be honest i only watched part of this flash. Sorry. 1/5

Battosai810 responds:

It isn't ugly. The humor is better than ok. Also, you didn't even watch the freakin cartoon, so how can you review it? Piss off.

Funny!

I like your style. Thought it was hilarious when "Melatron" said "Hey repainted starscream" "My names skywarp sir" "You can call yourself whatever you want as long as you dont suck as much as starscream" Man that was hilarious it kept me laughing and I showed it to all my friends! The only reason why I gave you a 9/10 was because there was just something about megatron that bugged me.

-TNR7

Battosai810 responds:

First off - glad you liked it, and showed your friends too!
Any idea what bugged you about him?
Thanks for the review!

Nice

How come all the decepticon lackeys look alike? Still, love the movie. Funny as hell.

Battosai810 responds:

First off, thanks for the good review.
Secondly, the three jets - Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker - are all only color swaps on G1 too. I remember watching episodes where the animators would color the three wrong while their voices and names stayed the same... I was really trying to shoot for that same effect here. Hope that answers your question!

LOL

this was so funny I was LOL durring the whole thing!!!

Battosai810 responds:

Then it achieved it's goal! Thanks!

lol

its just keep on getting better and i'll wait for the next season if you make it

Battosai810 responds:

Season 2 will happen, but there's much to do before that. Glad you liked it!