Reviews for "SRM Transformers 3"

DAAMN

That was the funniest of all of the SRM Transformers you've made. I can go on in a long post about what I liked the most. But I'll narrow it down

1. The hat- His hat does look nice
2. More starscream abuse- It was awesome and never gets old, kinda weird how this is pretty much how it happens in the real show.
3. Goldspud and the Empire State bulding- That was just so random it was funny
4. That guy who was called a janitor- His comments were funny
5. Ending- That was also so random that I started laughing

In short it was a great series and I sure hope you make moar!! :D

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it, and thanks for writing such a good review!
1. That is a nice hat.
2. Gotta love beating up Starscream.
3. That actually comes from SRM Transformers 2 - it almost makes sense if you think about... no, wait, no it doesn't.
4. Shockwave - thans Superlineman for bringing some life to him!
5. Who else cares about Goldspud?
Thanks! Season two will happen eventually!

just like the other two.........Fuckin immense!

I like da way ya can change da subject wen somethin bad happened. also i like the new characters goldspud, preceptor, skywarp and thundercracker. hope ya make
A LOT more

Battosai810 responds:

There will be a second season eventually, I assure you!
Thanks for the good review!

good

this is good
you should make more
(ps where do you buy flash software to make flash movies)

Battosai810 responds:

There may be a second season in the future, stay tuned.
As for getting flash stuff - you can download a trial version just by googling it, and a lot of people pirate flash because of it's high price ($600 or so)

Cool!

I like how you kept in mind that bumblebee became goldbug or in this case "GoldSpud" LOL! They actually tried to kill the autobots with the Empire State building? very good. even spudbees' last words when he sacrificed himself HHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeyyyyyy y GGGGGuuuuuyyyyyyyysssssss! BOOM A second season can't wait. and dude i'm wondering i tried to message ya but in the subject box it says " subject doesn't work or somthin' can ya help me out here?

Battosai810 responds:

No idea about the subject line thing - as long as there's words in there it should work!
Thanks for watching and giving the toon such a good review! Glad you could catch the Goldbug/Goldspud thing too!
As for the Empire State Building, they DID steal it in the second season of G1, I just took it one step further and turned it into an ICBM.

Great Ending.

This was a perfect ending to a great series. Any plans on remaking other classic 80's cartoons? Or maybe early 90's? I would love to see you do a Gargoyles or a Superfriends spoof.

Battosai810 responds:

As far as parodying 80s/90s cartoons goes? Hmm... G.I. Joe, perhaps...
Only time will tell, I suppose. Thanks for the review!