Reviews for "SRM Transformers 3"

This...is...AWESOME!!!!!

Make another season and another and another etc...DO IIIIT!!!!!!!By the way,what does SRM mean?That is what confuses me..........AWESOMENESS!!!!!!

Battosai810 responds:

Well, SRM originally meant "Socially Retarded Man," but I kind of dropped that angle. Now it just stands for SRM and nothing more!
I plan to do a second season eventually! Just taking a break from Transformers for a while to get material together and do other flashes, which, I assure you, I am doing!

I love this

i love it when a character gets killed off in sacrifice when they did have other options.You rule man

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it! Didn't mean for it to be terribly dramatic, but hey, I love beating up Spudboy/Spudbee/Goldspud.

LOL!

Dude i give you kudos, you stuck to you're project. =P one thing priceless. the empire state building came into use after all, to be destroyed by goldspud, dude you'r friggin hilarious.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Sticking to a series can be tough, especially when you do all the parts right after each other like in the SRM Transformers series. I barely took a break between each toon, and I'm just now making flashes again!
Anyway, I'm rambling - thanks for the review, and thanks for sticking with the series!

simply awesome

greatest transformer movie ever. great work bro, keep it up.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks man, there's a lot of really good Transformers toons on this site, nice to know I'm up there with the best of em.
I'll be sure to!

Funny? I think So

Man was that hillirous. I have loved each one of these. I don't even bother to watch them before adding them to my favorits I just do It. Keep it up.

Battosai810 responds:

Wow, thanks! I've got a slew of new projects coming up, so keep your eyes peeled!