Reviews for "SRM Transformers 3"

shut up

hey suppin if you dont like it stfu or dont watch them you dont have to comment about how you dont like it just shut up

Battosai810 responds:

Suppin has helped a lot with the evolution of this series. It's constructive criticism, which I welcome. If it was just "U SUK LOLOLOL" then I wouldn't have marked it as helpful. Glad you're willing to jump to my defense though, but I do not need it in this case.

Excellent!

This part is much more entertaining than the previous two! The scene that I liked most was at the last scene where Melatron and the Decepticons fell. Too bad the Autobots left Soundwave and Conecrusher (That ice cream truck) alive. I think Soundwave is responsible for reviving the Decepticons in the fourth episode.

Battosai810 responds:

That he is. Soundwave is going to have an even bigger part coming up soon, just you wait!

Now that's more like it. Not bad at all.

I was expecting an improvement on the second, but I didn't expect the improvement to be as good as this given the short amount of time in-between the two flashes. It was better for the same reasons that the first was better than the second. Stronger humour (I found quite a number of jokes funny this time) and a massively improved storyline. It also seemed to rely a lot less on silly events, although these were still included and you seemed to have done a remarkably good job of managing to appeal to both fans of silliness and fans of story. Usually one seems to get in the way of the other, but that wasn't the case here.

The storyline could still do with some improvement though, since it wasn't a particularly strong one and there wasn't any gripping action at all. With the story you had, while it may be a little cheesy, there could have been more of a build-up before the fight between the autobots and decepticons, with the autobots only managing to stop the decepticons just in the nick of time.

The graphical quality of the backgrounds unfortunately seemed to have decreased a little. I feel that you could improve these by using more detail and thinner lines. Although since your characters' lines are so chunky, this could lead to them looking a little out of place. Perhaps this is something still worth considering though.

Battosai810 responds:

Once again, thanks for the lengthy review!

I'm happy you've been liking these flashes more and more with each new installment. I tried to make each one better than the last and to evolve with every one.

The storyline was a bit better than the last two, but I'll agree that it isn't the strongest point. I will say that storylines on short parody flashes on Newgrounds tend to be even more sparse than the stories in my Transformers flashes, which is regrettable.

Unfortunately, I'm absolutely dreadful at drawing backgrounds. I've been using the same handful of background sprites for a while and I really want to improve those. As for the chunky lines? I like them. My characters would look a lot smaller and wouldn't stand out as much if it weren't for the chunky lines. For that critique it's the cop-out "It's just my style" response.

Thanks for yet another constructive review!

glodbee

i hope he comes back becuz cliff jumper sucks!

Battosai810 responds:

Spudbee will likely come back - Cliffjumper does suck!

props to you

props to you,for making a transformers flash that's funny,well-animated,and can make people laugh without using cuss words,props to you man.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks, I pride myself in keeping my stuff funny without going blue or cussing up a storm. That's the lazy man's humor. Glad you liked it, be sure to watch the other toons in the series!