Reviews for "Kirby's mishaps"

Heh....

Very amusing. I was laughing the whole time!

Entertaining but a few things i should point out

first off you can't just put "LOL" up in random scenes unless it's supposed to be funny i mean i could understand the part with the waddle dee and kirby but what is funny about the little yellow bird in the skyworld scene? i did not understand it and the movie ran a little bit slow but people most likely didn't notice unless they payed attention. now on a Positive note: This movie was pretty funny i laughed a few times at some of the scenes and it sort of reminded me of that classic entertaining Super Mario Land series (if you don't know about it look it up) all and all this was a pretty entertaining movie and i enjoyed it so i give this an 8 out of 10 for it's entertaining scenes but only a slight bit of mistakes.

lol XD

I liked how the orange dude kept flying around in the other ones. Hilarious!

OMFG

PIT!!!

Less of the Same Jokes

Not bad, but you shouldn't put huge "LOL" subtitles in the middle of the video unless its supposed to be random, or if you just like doing that. The Waddle Dee fart joke got me, but it was pretty much used the entire video. Good flash, but in the future try to not to use the same joke a lot. You could use it once or thrice, but don't let that one joke take up the entire video. Other than that, this did make me laugh.