Reviews for "Kinetikz"

walkthrough?

love the game got stuck on level 13 any hints? walkthrough maybe? i had an idea wasted 60+ discs trying it... so i dont think i was right lol

Cool, smart

Great game. I only reached 13 level. Any walkthrough?

OMG

I love this game. I'm on level 17 and still going!!! You did a great job on this one. You did the music? I like it. Great game. Try some traps next time, like a black hole type thing that you would have to slingshot around! That would be awesome! 5/5

I loved it and it should be in frontpage!

Your right I was like, This game is freakin easy! But then it get hard....SO HARD

I loved it and it was like one of Jmtb02's games :3

Loved it.

Wow, that was probably the coolest game I've played in a long time. Ten out of ten from me.