Reviews for "Sneaky Menu Loop"

My Review

I wish music played in sneaky/epic moments in my life...not just at the movies

Don't we all.

a review

O_O NOW I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES TO THE SOUND IVE HEARD THIS IS VERY SPOOKY

PuffballsUnited responds:

Really? It's not supposed to be spooky.

Good work!

It really fits your game..The little drum that is on the song is somewhat like a funk,and the twinkles gives an idea of crystals (diamonds).
Also the loop is great,you hardly can hear the song repeating.

Sum:Nice song for an epic game.The soundtrack you chose to put in some actions also really fits on em.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, I couldn't find a song that fit for my menu so I whipped one up real quick.

Reminds Me of Frantic Factory from DK64...

The loop is very good indeed.

However, I recommend making the diversified sounds a little bit louder. I realize that it's supposed to be sneaky, and that's why I approve of them being quiet for the most part, but that's just a tiny bit too quiet.

Here's an example of how loud I think it should be;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FztV1Y Ve7l0

As you can see in the example, the diversified sounds are a bit louder than the repetitive one (the snapping).

That being said, the loudness is only a very, very minor problem. It's still very, very, very good.

Also, keep in mind that I've never made any audio stuff (though I'd like to), so this isn't a professional opinion.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah I see what you mean about the audio. I guess I didn't master it as good as I thought.

Guess What? :)

Woah Puffballs, cool loop, very spooky indeed, I'll be having nightmares for a week now, jk.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Spooky? Feels pretty lighthearted to me.