Reviews for "Eevee Party 2"

Awesome

Yeah, It's great, and thanks for puttin my own Eevee in, Joy! ^^ I can see you're getting better and better.

LVOED IT!!!!!

completely amazing me and my friends watched this so many times love the song love the eevees and loved the whole animating and how it was just colorful and exciting and kept your attetion i hope to see more from you ^_^

Love
Miyabi Yukira and The PNVK

...WOW!O0O

O...M...G! DAT WAS AMAZIN!!COOL! MY FRIEND SHOWED ME,SO THX 4 INCLUDING HER IN THE VID!8D
(ps she's the 1 w/ the orange hat;in the beggining she drinking a shake,and is the last eevee 2 get hitby flying records,and right b4 the foxes appear)
lol i like foxes;i draw them w/ my own,unique style.r eevees the pokemon fox?or is that a vixen/vexen thing??sry,haven't watched pokemon in long looong time(as in,last ep i saw was togape hatching...ithink...)

thx 4 includin ma friend,u make her happy!^^(as in wen she told me we were bouncing in our seats and wen i first saw this i practically hyperventalated and hada heart attack @ same time.ya hada sugar rush while wactchin.dont tryXD)
wheres eevee dance party 1?
sry i talk alot really fast wen i exited.(not good combo w/ my tendancy 2 get exited easily!lol)
the only thing u could possibly do 2 make this better would b 2 add pause and play button.otherwise perfect

!!!

OMG!!!!Eevee party is made by newgrounds?!

Beautiful!

This was beautifully done. I love eevees, and I love this vid.
The animation was smooth, great song, everything was awsome!
Keep up the great work!