Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Master of Security"

ummmmmmmm

coooooooollll this game is cool

Good, but still

This is a good game, but I found a few issues with it.
The difficulty was set too high, even on easy. You might want to add a background music too. ITs agood game, but needs work.

Okay...

It was decent, but bored easily. Also, it was really too complex. I had trouble keeping track of everything, what shield were effective how, etc. To all the below comments: CHILL. So what if it's not the best game ever? Even if you think it sucks, that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But instead of pointlessly bashing it, try constructive criticism. And if you think the people making the rude comments are assholes, then perhaps try something other than "Umm fuck you other guys." And everyone, please learn proper spelling, capitalization and punctuation.

Umm fuck you other guys.

Uh to be completely honest i liked this game...So i'm not sure what every one else was talking about. It was basically about making a strategy and if your not good at it it's ur fault not the games. U have to read the about you morons it explains it. Anyways it was a fun game, and beating didn't really make feel feel very accomplished though..It most definatly deserved a better ending, and i think you really should make more of a reward for destroying the enemies like listed below. Otherwise it was a really smart game and thought out very well. Congrats. I hope to see more:)

needs improvement

i mean it seems like it could be a great game but it bored me easily