Reviews for "Destination Remix"

Awesome

can i use this for a battle scene on my upcoming flash vid?

absolutely.

Pretty relaxing..

Has that relax feel to it, but then again it also makes me wanna dance and get up and just have a epic time! So I would probably have to say this is a drug of its own kind! :P Great job man.

Kick ass

I don't normally care for remixes much, give or take artists doing their own vip versions but you managed to turn this from liquid to full on.

Sweet, now it kinda sounds like something i'd hear on bassjunkees during a saturday night :3

Higgins667 responds:

Thanks! I agree with the fact that remixes don't deserve high scores usually, and I appreciate your review and the favorite :D

Rightfully in the top 30

Unlike a lot of the stuff that's been up there lately. Nice job here.

Thank you sire.

Nicely done

I like the beats and the transitions are good. Keep up the good work :)