For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Snailiad - Mare Carelia"

like an air in the head

I really like dis tune :-) it's my favorite in this game :-)

that me recall another song that I like much, perhaps do you now :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of4MmY VOeLY&feature=related

warn us for your next musics ; -)

auriplane responds:

Hehe thanks! I don't know that song, but it sounds pretty cool :-)

Amazing!

This is my favourite song in the game, it's so happy and peaceful in a way :3
and well done for making such a awesome game
Do you have an obsession for snails?? xD

auriplane responds:

Thanks for the view! :-) And um... probably :-)

1 word

awesome!

Thanks for the review ^-^

I love it.

It reminds me of those games like Kirby where you can roam around and when you get the hang of it, you travel everywhere between different-themed lands and the music will change rapidly. Hard to explain, but it's a very official game. I hope it comes to SNES soon! :DDD

Hey, thanks! I love Kirby, so that made me really happy :-D

Great Track!

This is definitely my favorite track from Snailiad. All of the Area songs are the shining stars of the set. They are all great though.

auriplane responds:

Thank you! This one's a bit different from the others, don't you think? Well, I knew this song had to set the stage for the rest of the game, so I tried for "cute" :-)