Reviews for "Shoot the Moon"

I'd like to know where this is going...

The style is something new, at least to me, and I was really getting into it. Then, the movie ended. Please tell me there will be more.

Was too short!

First of all, bravo for combining images and flash effects and filters together. You've pulled it off pretty well. I like the blurry effects and stuff, and the way it starts it really gets the audience interested.

However it doesn't last very long? A dark and disturbing tale?

hmm

I really like the idea, not too sure where the title links in with the animation though...
Good idea, not long enough/needs better story/more action

pretty neat

Although a strange use of my song :D

Nicholas-Deary responds:

lol, were you expecting a animation about a quaint little waterfall or something?

Nifty

I suppose in was eerie and disturbing like you said, so I'll give you a 5 out of 10.